Standard Business Terms and customer information english
I. Standard business terms§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Susanne Wiebe Yago Lila Gmbh ) via thewww.wernerchrist.com website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to anoverwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers toevery natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independentprofessional or commercial activity.§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products .
(2) On placing the product in question on our website, we provide you with a binding offer to conclude a sales agreement subject to the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the shopping cart using the appropriate buttons onthe navigation bar and make changes there at any time.After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering the required personal data and payment and shipping conditions, all order information isthen displayed again on the order summary page.If you used an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon-Payments, Sofort) to initiate payments, you will either beguided to our online shop on the order summary page or forwarded to the web page of the instant payment provider.If you are forwarded to the instant payment system, choose and enter your details as appropriate. You will then be returned to the ordersummary page in our online shop.Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser’s ‘back’ function) orcancel the purchase transaction.By clicking the "Ordering with cost liability” button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by whichthe purchase agreement takes place.
(4) You are not bound by your enquiries regarding the creation of an offer that have been conveyed to us. We supply you with a textual andbinding offer (e.g. via e-mail), which you can accept within a period of 5 days.
(5) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in apartially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one,and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked bya SPAM filter.§ 3 Special agreements related to the offered payment methods
(1) Validity check
If we pay in advance, e.g. when paying an invoice or a debit note, your data will be forwarded to Creditreform BoniversumGmbH, Hellersbergstraße 11, 41460 Neuss, for a validity check using a mathematical-statistic process in order to safeguard our authorisedinterests. We reserve the right to reject the mode of payment of an invoice or debit note on the basis of the results of the validity check.
(2) SEPA debit note (base and/or corporate debit note)If payment is to be made via an SEPA base debit note or an SEPA corporate debit note, you authorise us to collect the billing amount fromthe specified account by issuing a corresponding SEPA mandate.The debit note is collected within a period of 5-10 days after the conclusion of the contract.The deadline for the sending of the pre-notification has been shortened to 5 days before the due date. You are obligated to ensure that theaccount in question possesses sufficient covering funds on the due date.